Recommendations for Workout Routines I Can Print and Take to Gym?

Options
Cindy01Louisiana
Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
edited May 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
I just finished a three-month group competition with a personal trainer (2x per week) at the gym.

While my priority is still losing some weight -- about 10-15 more pounds or so, I want to continue including resistance/weight exercises - about 15-30 minutes per visit to the gym.

I remember many of the individual exercises our group did, but I would appreciate any recommendations for specific routines that will help me to have a solid plan when I walk into the gym.

Our gym has all the machines, free weights, medicine balls, TRX bands, resistance bands, pully machines and, of course, cardio (which I don't need help with). I am not interested yet in spending much time in the free weights section.

Ideally, I would like to go to a site, click on a weights/resistance routine, print it, and take it to the gym and have several of these that I can rotate through the week or month.

Thank you for any input you have.

Replies

• deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Do your take your phone with you? Download the Jefit app - there are hundreds of programs you can use, and track electronically.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Yup, I do! Thank you very much, Deluxmary!