Need to lose 30kg/66lb, lacking motivation.

Options
2»

Replies

• kimDj66
    kimDj66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to loose about 50 lbs.. Add me and we can keep each other motivated!!!
  • Darsi_Ajay
    Darsi_Ajay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone Feel Free to Add me
  • deebo2015
    deebo2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group. Please add me. A long time yo-yo dieter. I need to lose 50+
  • Taraawwwr
    Taraawwwr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    deebo2015 wrote: »
    I'd love to join this group. Please add me. A long time yo-yo dieter. I need to lose 50+

Added
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    Darsi_Ajay wrote: »
    Anyone Feel Free to Add me

Added
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    kimDj66 wrote: »
    Hi I need to loose about 50 lbs.. Add me and we can keep each other motivated!!!

Added
  • Ottawa_Gal
    Ottawa_Gal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have almost exactly that much to lose and am feeling both desperate and hopeful at the moment. I'd love to be added to your group. :-)
  • ruthiegirl73
    ruthiegirl73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me to the 66 pound club. I am just getting going, but very determined to lose weight once and for all.
  • rcballinger2016
    rcballinger2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to loose. Please add me to ur group
  • ken00329
    ken00329 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 35 lbs ,and I need help please
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello!,

My name is Alicia and I would love to help you out. I belong to a fitness and weight loos group where members help each other to achieve their goals. The help is such that feels more like a family a place where you can post and where you will
    be encouraged all the time. We do have free challenges going on all the time to motivate people and tips about nutrition.
    Is this what you are looking for? I will very happy to help you and answer any questions you may have :)
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am super active anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40-60 pounds and am 8 pounds in. Happy to support anyone else trying to get to their goals!