Need to change my life for my daughter..

Options
Hi, ive used this app back in 2012 and it helped so i want to try again but this time stick to it. Im 21 female, 5'10 and 200 pounds. my goal weight would be 160 pounds. I really want to be healthy for my 2 year old daughter, i want to be able to play and run around with her without stopping every 15 minutes because im tired. I need friends on here for support. Add me :)

Replies

• KristinaPS713
    KristinaPS713 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    cathysaboe wrote: »
    Hi, ive used this app back in 2012 and it helped so i want to try again but this time stick to it. Im 21 female, 5'10 and 200 pounds. my goal weight would be 160 pounds. I really want to be healthy for my 2 year old daughter, i want to be able to play and run around with her without stopping every 15 minutes because im tired. I need friends on here for support. Add me :)

It's inspiring that you have such a great reason to make this change in your life again. I'd love to be your friend :)
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I totally get what your saying. I have a little one that's a handful. I've lost 130lbs since last March. Happy to help in anyway. Feel free to add me.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • vinsyw1
    vinsyw1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can i be your friend and motivate each other