New friends needed for this fitness journey

Options
Looking for friends to motivate and help motivate during this fitness journey. I've used MFP before and had great success. I didn't want to stop however life happens and I haven't been in for a while. So I'm back at it!!! Send a request if you're interested in getting and staying in shape
:)

Replies

• bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Motivation from my MFP friends has really helped me keep pushing. 42 pounds so far! Send you a request.
  • blacqtink
    blacqtink Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am unsure how to add friends on here, but I too would love people to help motivate me. Feel free to add me
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well that will help me on my journey. I've lost 40lbs. since January. Sending request to each of you.
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've restarted tracking again since April this year and I'm almost down 20 lbs. More pals posting about success helps keep me motivated too :smiley: Anyone can add me!
  • Yoshimay36
    Yoshimay36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I restarted today. I have 40lbs to go. Starting to work out tomorrow. I'm going to need the motivation for sure. I'm already down 21lbs.
  • steph476
    steph476 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I would love more friends to help motivate me! I've logged in every day since the beginning of January. Down 27 lbs.
  • SheWillNotFail46_5
    SheWillNotFail46_5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I too have used MFP with much success and lost 70 pounds 3 1/2 years ago. Unfortunately I'm awsome at losing weight but horrible at maintaining. I've been back on MFP for 30 days and have those same pesky 70 pounds to lose. My newsfeed is boring.....I need friends!! :-) everyone feel free to add me too!
  • christaecc
    christaecc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back at it today! Want to lose 10-15 pounds before getting pregnant!
  • heatherkershaw8
    heatherkershaw8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 2 stone feel free to add me need more friends to motivate me
  • mhealea
    mhealea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I will try and help to keep you motivated
  • cheaton13
    cheaton13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for friends! I try to check in on people and make sure they check in and keep logging! I've used MFP a few times but this has been my most successful run because I'm more involved in the community now!
  • Miss_Caitlin
    Miss_Caitlin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi :) feel free to add me