It's taken 4 months, but 10 pounds are gone! (comparison)

Options

Replies

• Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done. Yes you can see a huge difference and what a beautiful difference. The gym is a great way to go to get stronger and leaner. Keep it up super champ
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    You did great, and you look FANTASTIC! Also, 10 lbs in four months is not bad at all! Welcome to onederland. Please keep us updated as you reach more and more milestones. :)
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats on your progress! Lifting really makes a difference, doesn't it? You have a very beautiful shape. Keep up the good work
  • Mosha92
    Mosha92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You did great.. Looking beautiful
  • KPK77
    KPK77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Haalah89
    Haalah89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look like you lost more than 10 .. Amazing work .. And to be patient for 4 months .. You deserve it .. Really inspiring
  • bonbonA95
    bonbonA95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    bunnerfly wrote: »
    Today, I'm officially 10 pounds lighter. I've been lifting weights and doing a little bit of cardio here and there. It took 4 months, but I'm definitely seeing a difference!

SW: 202.4lbs
    CW: 192.4lbs

Height: 5'2"

4oh5t96bchlq.jpeg
    Omg! That is amazing! I know what u mean exactly. It took me 4 months to lose 10 pounds too. I am impatient to get this weight off but they say the slower the better because it will stay off! Congrats!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Well done! The same thing is happening to me. The scale is slowwwwww to move, but the inches are melting away. Don't you just love lifting? :smile:
  • tifflong109
    tifflong109 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    That's only a 10lb loss??? You look amazing, great work.
  • SeptemberFeyre
    SeptemberFeyre Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • shed77f
    shed77f Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Superb advert for lifting weights right there!!!

Amazing job, you're looking fab!
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Girl you look like you lost 30!!! Just goes to show the power of weightlifting and how the scale lies! Keep on keeping on!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    So motivational!!! An excellent reminder that the scale is not everything!! Excellent excellent job! :+1::star:
  • MartySue41
    MartySue41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    definitely looks like more than 10 lb!!
  • Ferzssima
    Ferzssima Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Agree with everybody, it looks much more than 10 pounds!
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    definitely looks great!!!!
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great work so far, it really shows! Also, you could be my body double where you're at now. :#
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Wow, this just goes to show what great results you can get from weight lifting. That looks like WAY more than 10lbs! Congrats, girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!