Post pregnancy weight

Options
Hi all.. Had a baby 8 months ago, and now I want to get rid of the baby weight from this and my last pregnancy. I'm done having babies so now it's time to get healthy so I love long and strong for my babes!

Replies

• blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on my post pregnancy weight. Started seriously in February and down 35lbs. Have another 20-30 left to go.
    Added you
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    8month old baby too. U can add me
  • brennie81
    brennie81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    blb_86 wrote: »
    I'm still working on my post pregnancy weight. Started seriously in February and down 35lbs. Have another 20-30 left to go.
    Added you

• brennie81
    brennie81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow.. That's awesome! What's the secret? I've heard I can't really diet while nursing.. But I really need to loose 40-50 lbs but I'll take 30! ;)
  • Mandi5512
    Mandi5512 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    With my last pregnancy I lost nearly 50 in a short time. I ate healthy and counted calories. I understand ur breastfeedi ng to that isn't much of an option. You could always try to to incorporate more vegetables to fill u up a little more. If u like to dance at all what has worked for me is zumba. I have the in home dvd sets and the work great! Also have the burlesque jazzercise disc which I love! I just bought cize from beachbody. Going to be starting it today.. hopefully I like it just as much. Good luck on ur weight loss journey! Add me as a friend we cn encourage eachother!
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    After having babies is as good of a time to start losing weight as any! I weighed 198lbs when I got pregnant with my daughter (now 15 mo.). I weighed 249lbs when she was born. I currently weight 161 lbs. I started 6 wks pp after my CSection!
  • RGPsalm127
    RGPsalm127 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability as well. My baby is 6 weeks old and I'm just starting to exercise to lose the weight. I gained 46 lbs during pregnancy and have lost 20. Lots more to go. It's not really easy to exercise when you're already tired from taking care of the baby. I'll atleast try to eat healthy and that's where I need the most accountability.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Come and join us in this postpartum group where we encourage each other and do a weekly weigh in.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum