The Journey is Long

Options
Too lazy to give my full story but pretty much have been on this road and off this road many times before...

Around August 2015 I was 280 and now I am 253.7. In January I was 270. Feb, mar, apr, and now may have seen very slow progress. Hoping that going low carb will be key. Lose It! (sort of like MFP) helped a lot when I lost 20 pounds in middle school. Hoping this will help me now at 18 turning 19. Went vegan and try to do yoga every day and run three times a week. Might up my exercise. Even though I've lost nearly 30 pounds since August, I feel like I have not lost much weight. I can feel changes like feeling lighter and healthier but cannot see in photos. :/ My ultimate goal weight is around 140-150. I hope to be 200 by the end of 2016. I really hope I can get to 250 or less by the end of this month because I have been stuck in the 50s since Feb!! Well sorry if this is long winded.

Hello!

Replies

• vegangela_
    vegangela_ Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a vegan, you may find a low carb vegan diet may be quiet challenging and it may end up very high fat. I tried to go low carb while vegan and I gave up after 2 weeks. But good luck!