Be each other's cheerleader

Options
Hey I'm on here because I want to meet some new people try to gain way and I just want to have positive people to encourage each other that they can gain weight that nothing to impossible you know just have a support system each other's biggest cheerleader and help them with hey I'm on here because I want to meet some new people trying to gain way and I just want to have a group of positive people to encourage each other and be each other's biggest support system I know sometimes it's hard for me to do it I need to do and it would be great if I just had somebody to help you know kind a like in the past I've had doubt and so I know some of you guys have the same problem you might be either gaining weight or losing weight but we all need help in staying motivated so that's what my group is about staying motivated and any kind of music you can do to help the personThe best they can be either gaining or losing weight

Replies

• buddy7ove
    buddy7ove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in...although even though I am trying to gain weight I am not that worried if I don't as I done the same thing last year and achieved it but decided to lose it all again about six months ago because I didn't like the beer gut I was beginning to get. I have always been slim until the last five years where it has become easier to slide up and down the scale. Essentially, for me its all about a healthy combination of diet and exercise. And when I say diet I don't me reducing weight or adding it. I mean a healthy eating regime.
  • princessterrie16
    princessterrie16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain weight as well. Im determined. I want to gain 20 pounds like as fast as possible. We can help each other! Sending a friend request.
  • EmilySC244
    EmilySC244 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to gain as well☺ the more support and motivation the better