Garmin Vivofit connections

Options
2»

Replies

• Adric66
    Adric66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    adric333 wrote: »
    A week in with my vivosmart and much happier than I was with my Fitbit surge, Adric88

I'm curious. Can you share why you are much happier?

I like a unit which is waterproof, I don't like taking it off all the time. Also notifications from my iPhone work better, the Fitbit would always quit working and I would have to reset it. I think the display is easier to read and the smaller size is not so obnoxious on my arm.
  • LiLi_is_ready
    LiLi_is_ready Posts: 10 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Adric333 got it ty :)
  • LiLi_is_ready
    LiLi_is_ready Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SmartChicken I cant find you either :(
  • bloody88
    bloody88 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    There's this group as well. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/16397-garmin-connect

/Future_owner_of_garmin :wink:
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Adric66 wrote: »
    A week in with my vivosmart and much happier than I was with my Fitbit surge, Adric88

I like a unit which is waterproof, I don't like taking it off all the time. Also notifications from my iPhone work better, the Fitbit would always quit working and I would have to reset it. I think the display is easier to read and the smaller size is not so obnoxious on my arm.

Thanks for the response and the add. I have been considering other devices but I haven't truly found a reason to move to another model other than from my version 1 vivofit to the 2nd version.
  • msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    add me, Msharrington315
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

One of my friends has a Fitbitsurge and a couple heads fitbit HR and I just don't like how they look. They look very clunky. But that's just my opinion
  • Adric66
    Options

Thanks for the response and the add. I have been considering other devices but I haven't truly found a reason to move to another model other than from my version 1 vivofit to the 2nd version.

I also have a vivofit 1 but I really like the notifications on the vivofit smart and the vibration alarm clock.
  • Adric66
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »

One of my friends has a Fitbitsurge and a couple heads fitbit HR and I just don't like how they look. They look very clunky. But that's just my opinion

Clunky and obnoxious was how I felt with it but as a step tracker it worked well.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm qwikhnds if anyone wants to add me.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    faithenfire
    I don't have anything connected yet. vivosmart is in the mail
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I have not been active on the site lately, injuries plus coaching has really slowed my physical activities down and my free time to log them as well. But I may get active again so add me if you'd like; dwfalls67
  • cherishpatterson
    cherishpatterson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    CherishLiberty you can add me! : )
  • espressomane
    espressomane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me: Meenah_Jo on garmin :)
  • espressomane
    espressomane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a vivosmart HR.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun. I'm jackibailey.