New girl

tubby81325
tubby81325 Posts: 6
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, it kept telling me to "introduce yourself" so here I am.

I had joined this site a few months ago, but never really did anything with it. Last night I was searching for apps on my Iphone to help me with my weight loss journey and came across the app for this - I had forgotten what a great site it was. So needless to say, here I am, day 1 - tracking my calories, tracking my workout, tracking my water - and I feel great.

I know this is going to be a long journey as I have a lot of weight to lose - 100 pounds, but 140 ish to get to my idea weight. I can't even imagine that point, but I know I need to take it day by day and one step at a time.

I look forward to sharing my journey with you all. Add me if you'd like and we can support each other!

Replies

• Welcome! And good luck to you! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some support. :)
  • Welcome aboard and you've got my support!
  • JTzmommy
    JTzmommy Posts: 2 Member
    :happy: Hi. I also joined a while ago but haven't done anything with it. I started today too with the logging! feel free to add me as a friend! Shalomie
  • welcome to MFP and "You Got This" and we will help. please add me as a friend if i can be of any inspiration to you.
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Welcome. This is an awesome site and an awesome app. I downloaded the app a few months before I actually started using it. Wish I would have started sooner. Been tracking for 1 month and have lost 12lbs. Everyone here is great and very supportive. Use the tools and encouragement available to you on this site and you will succeed. Best of Luck to you!
  • JoRebecca
    JoRebecca Posts: 10 Member
    Welcome!!! I've got a ways to go too! But, we're all in this together! You have my support!!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.