I'm new and ready to lose that baby weight!!!

Options
Hi all! I am new and trying to lose the dreaded baby weight. I have a 10 month old daughter and am so ready to drop the extra pounds. I have to lose 37 lbs to my goal weight and it seems like soooo much! My biggest problem is finding time between being a mom and working. I am so tired I just pass out at night and I hate waking up early. Yes I know some changes will have to be made to achieve my goals, but that is why I have this site! Motivation!!!

Replies

• CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya girl!! I have 46 lbs. to go from having my son (who is 8 almost 9 mons now) and I have already lost 27 lbs.! So you can imagine how big I was! I feel tired too but I just keep pushing thru! I know what the end result will be and it makes me work harder! If you need any advice or support dont hesitate to call on me! I am also a minister too! So if you need some uplifting, I can help you with that also! :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I am also NOT a morning person but really it's the only way I've found to do it. If I work out at night after the kids are in bed I can't sleep. The 5-8 time in the evening is all I get to seem them during the week so that is too precious for work out time. So my alarm goes off at 6am everyday (and I try to be in bed by 10).
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Congrats on the weight loss..I have been fighting it for 10 months, but finally decided it is time to do something about it!
  • mjlyons99
    mjlyons99 Posts: 6
    Options
    Good luck and this web site really helps me with tracking the calorie intake and staying in check to my daily goal... the phone app works great too...
    I also have a 37 pound goal and I have lost 10 already.... yay !
    congrats on your baby too..
  • TashaP2011
    TashaP2011 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you want. It is so great to have people to check in with from time to time!
  • hopebuck
    hopebuck Posts: 138
    Options
    ha ha... love you guys! i have been fighting it for 2 1/2 years.... i was w/in 2 lbs of my goal weight when i had my surprise that i was pg with my IUD baby girl :) it has been sooo hard getting back.... but, it can be done and I COMMEND you ladies with babies as young as yours are!!!! way to go!!!!
  • DodgeCJ
    DodgeCJ Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! I will add you as a friend on here.... it is sooo helpful to have people rooting for you!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • natillypooch
    Options
    Hi im on the same baby weight loss mission, ive got a 9month old and nearly 2 and a half year old, so i looked pregnant for a good couple of years having them so close together lol!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
    And good luck xx