Help about daily food

Options
For example,today I eat:
For Breakfast:1 bowl of bran flakes with 1,5% fat milk
Nothing between
For lunch:1 serving of briam,which is vegetables oil in pot and one tomato
500mL green tea with no calories
And for dinner:one Greek yogurt with little bran flakes and one cream creaker wholegrain. Can you please tell me if this food is and meals like that are little daily?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How many calories is all that? Doesn't sound much
  • efi_amp
    efi_amp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Exactly 715
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    efi_amp wrote: »
    Exactly 715

Why are you eating so little?

Starving yourself won't get you to your goals long term, you'll just make yourself ill and binge
  • efi_amp
    Options
    I don't know what to eat more without take kilos,i am thinking every time about calories and unhealthy and fatty foods and I know that it is serious but I can't do something
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    There's a reason there's a minimum: you have to get a certain amount of nutrients into your diet. Your diet lacks A LOT of essential micro and macronutrients from how it looks.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You need more calories, at least 1200, and some protein! Please take care of your body. It's the only one you get. Do you have a history of eating disorders?
  • efi_amp
    Options
    Yes I had anorexia and I decided to fight it because I felt really tired and I didn't want to do anything..and a walk with a friend..I ate almost 400-500 calories daily,now I eat 700-800 because I eat dinner(I didn't eat before) and because 1,5 year ago I was fat..that makes me to consider so much in calories for all foods
  • TavistockToad
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes I had anorexia and I decided to fight it because I felt really tired and I didn't want to do anything..and a walk with a friend..I ate almost 400-500 calories daily,now I eat 700-800 because I eat dinner(I didn't eat before) and because 1,5 year ago I was fat..that makes me to consider so much in calories for all foods

You still have anorexia, see a doctor and get some help
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Well done on working up to 700-800!

Please talk with someone trained in eating disorders. You need professional help, not random info from strangers on the internet.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what a "creaker" is but I seriously doubt that you are getting enough protein to maintain health. Your body needs nutrition, and your body loves to have good nutritious food. Protein is a very important component of a varied nutritious eating plan. Without eating the nutrition your body needs, it begins to break down your own muscle tissue to get the amino acids it needs. Without eating the nutrition your body needs, it begins stealing calcium from your bones to get the calcium it needs for more important bodily functions. It is barely possible for a woman to get all the nutrition she needs in a 1200 calorie diet, and for that reason governments consistently recommend that their women citizens consume no less than 1200 calories per day.

The food you do eat is good and as valuable as it can be, but you need to eat more. Chicken, Turkey, Seafood, Landfood, RoadKill, all are suitable sources. Many vegetables offer some protein but it is often of low quality, failing to offer a complete suite of amino acids. Meat and eggs do offer the complete suite of amino acids you need. If you want to get complete protein from vegetables, you have to combine a variety of vegetables, grains, and legumes to achieve your needs.

100 grams of dead beast is a serving. Get 2 of those each day. If you prefer to do this in a vegan manner, you can.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I don't know what to eat more without take kilos,i am thinking every time about calories and unhealthy and fatty foods and I know that it is serious but I can't do something

Eating itself doesn't make you fat, and there are no fattening foods. One only puts weight on when they eat more calories (not volume of food) than they need to maintain current weight. Why don't you set up your myfitnesspal diet profile to lose .5lbs? Since losing .5 per weeks means you're under maintenance, you can eat that much and still lose weight... But, what is your age, height, current weight? It is perfectly okay to eat food, any food, just as long as you eat less than you need to maintain.

With so little calories, you can make yourself very, very sick. We need the food for nutrition so that our bodies perform optimally... Eating so little can put lots of strain on the heart, can make out hair fall out, can cause nails to be brittle, disrupts hormone balance, cause malnutrition, muscle loss, is bad for mental health... Just generally bad all over. I eat at least 1500 calories when I don't exercise and I lose weigh since I eat less calories than my body needs to maintain weight. To gain only one pound in a week, once must eat 3500 calories more than their personal maintenance calories in a week, so don't worry. If you do gain while increasing calories it is just water weight which will come right off...no need to worry.

Check these posts out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300319/most-helpful-posts-general-diet-and-weight-loss-help-must-reads#latest
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options

You still have anorexia, see a doctor and get some help

This. If you didn't have a treatment team before, you should seek one out. Your GP should be able to help with that, or start with a therapist and they will put together a team for you.
  • efi_amp
    Options
    If add more food now,because my body is accustomed to reserve that number of calories,will affect my weight?

• nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Someone very close to me suffered from ED's when I was in university. She took a year off work and entered a full day rehab program at a hospital, and it was such an important step in fixing her broken relationship with food. The woman she is today is such a pleasant surprise, because she got the professional help she needed.

Please see a medical professional, OP. There are so many resources out there.
  • efi_amp
    Options
    I like food,If I see for example a creap I want to eat it but I think of become fat and that makes me to eat so little
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like food,If I see for example a creap I want to eat it but I think of become fat and that makes me to eat so little

Please, please speak with the treatment team you had before. You obviously are not recovered if you have these thoughts.

If you don't have a team, http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1575987-eating-disorder-resources can help you find help.