Garmin Vivosmart HR user looking for Garmin PPL

Options
Any Garmin Vivio user out there am looking for ppl to help incur-age me to exercise. I am a ex-Soldier retired and living in Germany. Looking for pen-pals to help support my return to a healthy and exciting life again. I am tired of lugging around this weight on my back. So far have lost over 30lbs and going. Need English speaking support as I am starting to hit that phase where it is getting hard to continue. Those yummy foods are calling me back and do not need to go back down that road to tents are us clothes. Sold all of them on bookoo already.

Replies

• GiaMiaC
    GiaMiaC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hang in there and don't get discouraged! My husband and I are at the beginning of our journey and are currently the only people on each other's friend list :) 30 lbs WOW!! That's amazing keep it up until you hit your goal & then get on th maintenance plan. We are here in Florida so all the good Southern foods are very tempting here...but we are looking forward to our weight loss journey together. Good luck and we'd be happy to 'meet' other Garmin vivosmart hrs out there!
  • Guns63
    Guns63 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You've got this. I'm also ex-military and put on way to much weight. I've dropped 52 lbs so far and I'd like to lose another 45 lbs. I just got my Vivosmart HR about a week ago. Feel free to add me if you like and good luck.
  • bluegrass_girl
    bluegrass_girl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi congrats on the loss. I am using the vivosmart too. Trying to drop 70lbs myself. Feel free to add me!
  • jsluti
    jsluti Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started using the vivosmart, too! Feel free to add me!
  • alanjreed
    alanjreed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just got an HR yesterday
  • mystgrl28
    mystgrl28 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just got my vivosmart hr yesterday. Feel free to add me! My username is AshleyK
  • beetlebailey698
    beetlebailey698 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just got a vivosmart HR myself. Feel free to add me. beetlebailey698
  • forthemoney
    forthemoney Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ignorant question: I got a vivosmart HR recently, but I'm not really clear on what adding people does? Do you see how the friends you've added are doing activity-wise?
  • forthemoney
    forthemoney Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ignorant question: I got a vivosmart HR recently, but I'm not really clear on what adding people does? Do you see how the friends you've added are doing activity-wise?
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi you can all add me! Cat3012