100 pounds or more??

Options
leonadeneida
leonadeneida Posts: 3 Member
Hello! My name is leona and I'm looking for people that can relate by wanting to losing a 100 pounds or more..right now I'm 320 pounds and so far I lost 4 pounds but I'm not even close to where I wanna be...anybody wanna give some motivation and I will do the same in return? THANK YOU!

Replies

• laurasturn
    laurasturn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello....
    My name is Laura and I have 100 pounds to lose. I have struggled with my weight the last few years and now my health is staring to be effected. It is time to take control of my eating and my choices. I am happy to support you and gain support from you as well.
  • _stumpyshark_
    _stumpyshark_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I also have over 100 pounds to lose. I started with needing to lose 230 pounds now I have 200 pounds to go. The motivation I can give is to remember ever step is a success. Some weeks will be more difficult than others just don't give up.
  • KirstenJordan87
    KirstenJordan87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Proud member of the 100 pound club! I've lost over 35 so far but still have almost 80 to go before I get to goal weight. Started at 293 pounds, now I'm down to 256.6!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • 155at49
    155at49 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost 188# in 20 months. You can do this.
  • I_am_nk
    I_am_nk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost 110lbs in about 18 months last year. People can attest that it will take a long time so do not be discouraged by a bad day, or even week. Stick to your calorie goals and stay positive! Take a look at my profile page and you can find my story as well as additional pictures.
    slx65aiwe2qn.jpg
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I_am_nk wrote: »
    I lost 110lbs in about 18 months last year. People can attest that it will take a long time so do not be discouraged by a bad day, or even week. Stick to your calorie goals and stay positive! Take a look at my profile page and you can find my story as well as additional pictures.
    slx65aiwe2qn.jpg

wow, that's a massive change! well done you
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Down 60 lbs with another 50 to go. Just take it easy, don't beat yourself up or dramatically reduce your calories. you can friend me if you like. I have a few on my friends list that have been working at it or maintaining 100lb losses.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    I have lost 16lbs so far but have around 70lb left to loose ... it seems to be coming of soooo sloowww
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    ive lost 150 :D
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

i think that's amazing. like really -how long did it take to loose that if you don't mind me asking?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

i think that's amazing. like really -how long did it take to loose that if you don't mind me asking?

2 years of misery :s
  • findinglosttreasure
    findinglosttreasure Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting this, but I have lost 9 lbs. so far. I need to lose 100 lbs. This is helping so far just keeping an eye on what I eat. I need to get into an exercise routine next.
  • Kimbly69
    Kimbly69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose and was doing wonderfully up to the new year.. I had lost 70 lbs and then had some unexpected happen and just lost my determination and focus.. so here I am.. hopping back up on the wagon with some of that first weight loss to work off again . How disappointing is that.. the upside is I didn't gain it all back and I am really refocused and determined.!! Good luck to each of you
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am now 311 down from 378. We need all the support and motivation we can get. I still have about 180 to lose to get to a point where I feel healthy.
  • cdanielibbs
    cdanielibbs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am at 261. My starting weight was 280. My goal is 180. I've been able to lose almost 20 lbs in the last 2 months. I hope to lose a majority of what I'm trying for by the end of the year.
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Encouraging words there will be a lot of times that the scale won't budge do not get discouraged that phase will pass
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am 6ft, starting weight of (the last time I dared to step on a scale) was 365lbs. I'm down to 328 currently. Looking to be around 180lbs. I think of this as a lifestyle change, not a diet. I enjoy friends of the same mindset. Give yourself grace on bad days, believe in progress not perfection, and keep on persevering!!
  • CM3825
    CM3825 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I hear you I was 400 lbs and now down to 170lbs in 11months but I kinda cheated I got the gastric bypass surgery but b4 they did the surgery I had to lose 30lbs and it was hard but if u got a good support team and positive motivation it helps. What I learned was 3 meals keep the portions small and 2 snacks a day. Protein first then vegetables and last carbs. Read the labels with sugar try to aim for less than 10g. If u have any questions ask away.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    Kimbly69 wrote: »
    I have a lot of weight to lose and was doing wonderfully up to the new year.. I had lost 70 lbs and then had some unexpected happen and just lost my determination and focus.. so here I am.. hopping back up on the wagon with some of that first weight loss to work off again . How disappointing is that.. the upside is I didn't gain it all back and I am really refocused and determined.!! Good luck to each of you

something similar happened to myself; I had lost 40lbs in 7 months then fell into a bad bout of depression and extreme anxiety issues; on top of being told i could die if i had more kids :neutral: so yeah, i comfort ate and it all piled back on.

back on the wagon now and 16lbs off in 5 months, which to me sounds pathetic but i'm one of these people that hopes it'll just melt off (i know it won't, my diet is appalling due to my food phobia ¬_¬ )

we can do it :)
  • Kimbly69
    Kimbly69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear what you have been through and can relate having had a similar experience. Congrats on the recent weight loss.. I don't think it matters how long it takes (I know we all want quick results) as long as we continue to make progress towards the goal.. keep it up.. we got this