I'm ready! I'm doing it!

Options
lullyamy
lullyamy Posts: 3 Member
I'm there! I'm ready to make a difference. I'd love to fit into the clothes in my closet and feel better in general. I started CrossFit a month ago and have noticed the scale go up but the clothes are fitting better :smile: .. I'm sure some of that is muscle so I'm ignoring the scale for now. I'm really trying to work hard on my macros now to start to see more results. Anyone want to connect and keep each other motivated?

Replies

• Krismarie247
    Krismarie247 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do! Let's do this!
  • mjohnston1017
    mjohnston1017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey! I started a Couch to Crossfit program a 7 weeks ago and I love it! I have noticed a drop on the scale(I'm not brave enough to stop looking at the scale for that accountability even though I've been thinking about it), but not as quickly as I would like. I Crossfit 2 days a wk and run/walk 3days a wk. I'm not as good at looking at my macros but I'm trying. I focus too much on calories.
  • MudRunChica
    MudRunChica Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey! I started a Couch to Crossfit program a 7 weeks ago and I love it! I have noticed a drop on the scale(I'm not brave enough to stop looking at the scale for that accountability even though I've been thinking about it), but not as quickly as I would like. I Crossfit 2 days a wk and run/walk 3days a wk. I'm not as good at looking at my macros but I'm trying. I focus too much on calories.

What's couch to crossfit?