Nutrisystem Friends

Options
Hello MFP friends!

I have just started my Nutrisystem program this week. I have been using the NuMi app the program suggests using, but I miss the friendship and community of MFP. If you're using Nutrisystem too, feel free to add me or we can post our progress here!

I started the Fast5+ two days ago, and lost 4.5 lbs in one day! I'm certain it was mostly water weight, but I was still very pleased. I'm sure it's because my sodium intake is dropping and my water intake is increasing. Regardless, I'm excited to see the results that come from sticking to this program.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    I believe in the Groups section, there are a few Nutrisystem users who discuss the plan. Good luck.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • saraadkinpayne
    saraadkinpayne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also just started nutrisystem & don't like their app. I've had trouble sticking to the plan totally & didn't do the fast5 box very well but I've lost 10 pounds in the last three weeks so I'm pretty happy with that! Only 20 to go!
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I don't like the system since it doesn't teach you how to make your own foods. A skill a person needs to eventually not have to pay for the system.
  • PeaseblossomRN
    PeaseblossomRN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't like the system since it doesn't teach you how to make your own foods. A skill a person needs to eventually not have to pay for the system.

When you use your 'Power Fuels' and your 'Smart Carbs' you can cook all you want (combined with the vegetables and "Limited Extras" and such). Actually, you can get quite creative on Nutrisystem

• m2marsh
    m2marsh Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

When you use your 'Power Fuels' and your 'Smart Carbs' you can cook all you want (combined with the vegetables and "Limited Extras" and such). Actually, you can get quite creative on Nutrisystem
    Right, plus now they are giving you less lunches and dinners to encourage you to "flex" some of your meals. That gets you ready for the real world when you reach your goal.