Can't seem to eat enough...

Options
baegar
baegar Posts: 3 Member
With clean eating and the exercise increasing how much I have to eat. I can never seem to eat enough food. How can I fix this?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Avocado. Mayonnaise. Full-fat dairy. Ice cream. Chocolate....
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Eat more of the foods you used to eat, just smaller portions. You didn't end up needing to lose weight by not eating enough.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    All the above!!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Nutritionally sound, calorie dense food such as:
    peanut butter
    avocado
    nuts
    olive oil
    banannas
    mangos
    granola
    whole grain bread
  • baegar
    Options
    If I eat fatty foods I go over my macros though. Does this not affect my goal?
  • charlieaulert
    charlieaulert Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you're really struggling, try a shake with the correct nutrients within. Build yourself up and allow your body to get used to the amount of 'macros' going into it, then swap the shakes for food.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    baegar wrote: »

I view protein as a minimum, and in theory fat is as well (although I'm usually short on my fat intake). I would not be concerned if you go over your fat goal as long as you are still getting enough protein in (and carb level is a personal preference depending on how it affects you and how much you like them).
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    How do you calculate your calories? How much weight are you trying to lose?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    ...and going over in fat is not something to worry about. I go over every day and I'm at a healthy weight.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

If you're hitting your fat goal, eat more things containing the macros you need?
  • baegar
    edited May 2016
    Options
    How do you calculate your calories? How much weight are you trying to lose?

I'm aiming to lean out 25 lbs off. And I log everything through myfitnesspal for calculating
  • ArmyofAdrian
    ArmyofAdrian Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    With clean eating and the exercise increasing how much I have to eat. I can never seem to eat enough food. How can I fix this?

Eat more.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    It's not a perfect list, but you might find some ideas here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10142490/a-list-of-calorie-dense-foods