Hey I'm Brianna

Options
Hey guys! I'm Brianna and I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds through low carb and calorie counting. It's so helpful to me to have support from others who understand the struggle of losing weight. I have a fitness Instagram which is the same name as here so feel free to add me there also. I'm excited to lose the weight a healthy way this time instead of reverting back to purging or starving myself. I'm also glad to follow some of you on your journeys as well.

Replies

• ebermudez966
    ebermudez966 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Trying not to consume more than 50 carbs a day. How much are you consuming? Gone through sugar withdraws yet?
  • bri_gets_tiny
    bri_gets_tiny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going for under 20g and no I haven't had sugar withdrawals since I still indulge in a bit of sugar free chocolate @ebermudez966
  • ebermudez966
    ebermudez966 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I got so sick when I went down to 20 but everyone is different. Maybe I should of indulged a lil too and might of not felt like I was hit by a truck.
  • Pascoe76
    Pascoe76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. I'm trying to lose 30Kg ive been on a meal plan for 2 weeks now where i eat small amounts of high protein meals 4-5 times a day. so far i dont feel hungry or full so i guess its a good thing. i have a lot more energy though. im guessing its like putting fuel in your car. you put in bad fuel your not going to run as well as if you put in Clean fuel. good luck
  • bri_gets_tiny
    bri_gets_tiny Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've been on track for about a week then I had 3 days off plan @Brett_Pascoe