found the most perfect sports bra

Options
at Target - Champion C9 Duo Dry Seamless racerback sports bra. They are $17, and the best/most comfortable sports bra i've ever had! i am a 38D and it keeps "them" in place really well, plus they have pretty and bright colors. I want to wear these bras all day!!

Replies

• juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to buy one and try it out! Glad to hear good feedback! Thanks
  • JeanetteBowling
    Options
    WOW Thanks for the info! I'm the same size and was beginning to loose hope of ever finding a new one with support while I play softball!!!:laugh:
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    Options
    Thank you. 38 DD and can never find one affordable that works. Will try!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have a champion I got at Target too.. not sure if it's the exact same. But I to am large chested and these things are awesome!!!!! Love them!!
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    I recently just bought a few Champion bras and some compression pants from there, you can't beat the prices, everything fits and works great, and they've held up extremely well with the frequent washings thus far!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a good sports bra and can never find one bc I'm a big chested girl and I always find one that seems to cut of my circulation and I turn blue. Will have to check it out....thanks for the info!
  • DaChozn
    DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    at Target - Champion C9 Duo Dry Seamless racerback sports bra. They are $17, and the best/most comfortable sports bra i've ever had! i am a 38D and it keeps "them" in place really well, plus they have pretty and bright colors. I want to wear these bras all day!!

Wish I'd seen your post before I got my $50 one but I won't despair because I absolutely love mine b/c it zips in the front. I like not having to pull my sweaty bra over my head after a workout. I will keep the one you listed in mind though for the future!

In response to your prof pic, Have you ever drank Bailey's from a shoe? ;)
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I love mine...line dry for longevity.
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    bump for later....

gotta remember to go to target
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options

Wish I'd seen your post before I got my $50 one but I won't despair because I absolutely love mine b/c it zips in the front. I like not having to pull my sweaty bra over my head after a workout. I will keep the one you listed in mind though for the future!

what kind did you buy?
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I need to go buy some. My sister loooovves them. She swears they are the most comfortable sports bras ever.
  • DaChozn
    DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
    Options

what kind did you buy?

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens/apparel/sports-bras/high-impact/pid1001175-Women-s-Endure-D-Cup-/1001175-001#
  • tropicalicyicy
    tropicalicyicy Posts: 83 Member
    Options

"that one's baileys...and that one's bailey's a bit bigger...and that one's as close as you can get to baileys without your eyes getting wet." LOL!! gotta love old gregg
  • AimGal
    AimGal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have one of those (also a 38DD or DDD) but I layer it with another, slightly more structured Champion sports bra -- the black, thick one with two seams on the front. The seamless one alone doesn't hold things well enough, but layering the two together keeps it all from moving at all.
  • countrygrlpdx
    Options
    These are my favorite too. I found a couple of mine at Ross for around 11$ as well....can't hurt keeping your eye out for deals! But, I love, love how supportive they are, how they wick away the sweat, and the awesome colors. Just don't buy yellow....it is the only color I have bought that looks icky after a few washes...my purple, black, neon green...they look like new.
  • misslynn23
    misslynn23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this...been needing a new sports bra too!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tropicalicyicy
    tropicalicyicy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    These are my favorite too. I found a couple of mine at Ross for around 11$ as well....can't hurt keeping your eye out for deals! But, I love, love how supportive they are, how they wick away the sweat, and the awesome colors. Just don't buy yellow....it is the only color I have bought that looks icky after a few washes...my purple, black, neon green...they look like new.

uh oh i just bought the yellow one today :x i also have the pink and purple ones.
  • bengtso4
    bengtso4 Posts: 10
    Options
    I bought a bunch of those! But I think I have been buying the wrong size. Maybe this is too much information, but my boobs are getting rubbed raw on the undersides when I run...to the point that they are bleeding! It hurts! I have been wearing a regular bra with my sports bras over them and it seems to help. Next time, I need to get professionally fitted, because apparently my regular bra size (36 C) is different from what I need in a sports bra.