Time to Change my Diet and lose 65 pounds

Options
I need to Change my Diet now if I'm going to lose 65 pounds and I know I can do it just need to stay focused and not cheat and also making sure I log everyday and not make excuses by doing that I'm not getting anywhere. Below are some of my goals I'm working towards

1. Losing 65 Pounds
2. Drinking more water and less Soda
3. No Sweets and Soda

Replies

• mecoconleche
    mecoconleche Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can eat sweets, I always have ice cream after my lunch and it doesn't hinder your weight loss, that is if it fits your macros
  • michellemiler
    michellemiler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi,
    wish you achieve your goals,try beyond weight management tea along with your diet plan, its really a good product for weight management. I've been using it for a few weeks and found it the best. best of luck
  • robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Dont cut out all the stuff you love, just measure and weigh everything and keep it in your daily allowance.

For example I aim for 500 cals per meal give or take which leaves me enough cals for the odd small chocolate bar if I want one.

You can do it good luck.

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Great goals! Motivation will get you started but dedication is what it takes to reach those goals. Feel free to add me if you need a friend!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I lost all my weight and have kept it off for @ three yrs now. Here's what was important for my success-
    1. Realize that weight loss comes down to calories. Calories in - calories out. There's no need to torture yourself with fad diets or gimmicks . fads and gimmicks are not sustainable anyway so are no help for the long term and can often be dangerous.
    2. Remember that this is a lifestyle change. You need to make it as sustainable as possible! There's no reason to cut out all the foods you love . just learn how to incorporate them into your day. Learn portion control and moderation. Once you learn portion control and moderation, you will be able to eat the foods you love within your calorie budget .
    3. Be forgiving. Don't expect to be perfect! None all us stay within our calories all the time.
  • fitnesscat78
    fitnesscat78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips those were very good
  • Laurieellen128
    Laurieellen128 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You and me both! I need to lose 60. My diet lately has been grazing on everything at work. I'm a server/bartender and it's hard to avoid picking at stuff and eating mistakes. Add me as a friend and hopefully we can support each other.
  • lisawarham
    lisawarham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can still eat sugary snacks I've been on this diet for 52 days and I've lost 1 stone and 4lbs it's just about the amount you eat
  • CourtneyFarrar79
    CourtneyFarrar79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself, it takes time. Great to have goals! You Can Do It!!