Hello from Cleveland

Hi y'all I'm Heather! I have struggled for as long as I can remember but that's gunna change. I am better than this and my body deserves to be treated as such.

The hardest part about this for me is getting exercise in. I am a RN and I work rotating shifts. If there are any in the same predictament as I am please let me know your secret!!!!!

If anyone is near and wants to walk and work up to running let me know we could work together!!!

About me though... I have an amazing husband and a great job both of which I love. I also have two fur baby rats Sky and Dory!!! I turn 30 at the end of this year and would just love to be able to say this is the best me or almost the best me by then! (I am terrified of the 30 mark lol). When we decide to have little ones I want to be able to play with them as much as possible.

Well anyways hello y'all and let's get this journey started for real!!!!

Peace and Love
Heather

Replies

• Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    I'm from Cleveland too! I'm a mom with a one year old so I know how it's hard to find time for yourself to exercise. I've found the only way I have the time is if I really make time to do it. I have to go before my hubby goes to work early in the morning (which is usually very difficult to do being sleep deprived lol) or on his off days I set aside an hour and go. Feel free to add me if you'd like, we can motivate each other :)