New'ish.. Just had last baby, now time to take care of me!

Options
EmilyCFA
EmilyCFA Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Emily. I had my last child 11 mos ago. These little buggers do a number on your body! Holy crap! I first had my twins and they REALLY messed me up! That was 6yrs ago.. This last one wasn't much better.. So, now it's time for me! Time for me to take back my body and get it back into shape!:) I was never skinny but I wasn't fat either.. I was just right! I need to get back to that! I'm not delusional and expect to have some model body in 3 mos or anything like that! That will never happen! But to be healthy again and fit and able to move like I used to and not feel so fat, old and stiff!:) I'm also doing Crossfit..well, kinda.. When I can get there!!lol I LOVE it! I'm just scared it's going to bulk me up and that's NOT what I want..cause with my body it will! I already have a larger frame.. But, I still love the sport none the less:)
So, guess there's a little of my story in a nut shell!:)
Good luck to whomever may actually read this in your own personal goals and I hope you the success your fighting for!!:)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You won't bulk up! you need the resistance training. You can add me for support!
  • zara_2010
    zara_2010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, certainly know what that feels like. I've just got on track since having my daughter (20yr gap between my two children). I was a bodybuilder before my last and it totally messed me up lol. Stay strong, you can do it. Feel free to add me.