INTERMITTENT FASTING #2

Options
kharbouch
kharbouch Posts: 12 Member
edited May 2016 in Food and Nutrition
Nowadays, A lot of people talking about intermittent fasting to get lean and drop fat down..
Well guys I just wanna share this information with u.
I'm Muslim and our Messenger Muhammed, he talked about fasting since very old time.
And what he said about that. He said " the most you fast, the most you get healthy"
And I know that many of you know about Ramadan "30 days fasting for muslims" but our Messenger was doing more than that. After what my parents taught me and school also, I made many research about that, and I found out that our Messenger was addicted to fasting.
That's just a little sign that I wanna share with everyone wanna know abt fasting.
And by the way when we are fasting, we stop drinking water also till we have that window of feeding our body which is abt 8 to 9 hours on 24 hours "and I'm sure 100% there's a wisdom back of that"
And the reason back of being fasting is not only abt to get a healthy body, it is also about how to feel people that they're in need either for food or water, and that can drop a little mercy in our hearts to be more friendly in this world and feel other people's struggles, and also to feel the grace that God gives us.
Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    So it's "nil by mouth" during fasting (sunlight) hours ?
  • kharbouch
    kharbouch Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yarwell wrote: »
    So it's "nil by mouth" during fasting (sunlight) hours ?

Yes, when we fast, we fast from "when the sun starts rising up" till when it goes down :)