Looking for some committed support/ mutual "tough love" :)

Options
My name is Kathryne, and I'd really like to meet people to keep me accountable and encourage me to push harder!

I'm a 21-year-old college student from California and love being outdoors, writing, hiking, anything related to dogs, peanut butter, and other super boring things :)

I'm really looking for some people who are up for checking in and calling out any slacking, which I will happily do in return. My goals are to lose 10 lbs, finally run more than 3 miles at a time and no longer have pathetically weak arm strength. Any and all fitness levels! -- we're all here to try to become the best versions of ourself, right?

Replies

• nolo26
    nolo26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Kathryn! I would totally be up for some tough love/ accountability! I have about 90 pounds to lose, I got out of the military 3 years ago and completely stopped taking care of myself and the weight packed on and I feel awful. I work as a ICU nurse so I really need to be healthy and I want to be able to be around for my family. I want to start running again and getting exercise in on a daily basis as well as making sure I'm tracking my intake, I have been successful that way in the past, so I know I can be successful with it now!
  • 626javier101
    626javier101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • RedsknU2
    RedsknU2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello Kathryne, @nolo26, and @626javier101 ! My name is Shelli and I really could use some tough love! I am a road warrior for work and as such my nutrition and exercise fluctuates as often as I step on a plane. I had total knee replacement a year ago, and I am set for another this fall. The surgeon says less weight is better on these bionic joints! I need to lose about 85-100lbs so I am here for awhile! Add me as well!
  • elizlagerstrom1118
    elizlagerstrom1118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! You can add me as well! I've been on a roller coaster of weight gain and loss but ultimately need to lose like 80 pounds...I sit at a computer all day for work and then again in the evening for my online school. I'm 26 years old and any tough love dished out I'll be sure to return lol.