37 LBS DOWN !

Options
Hey everyone , Im 37 pounds down and 17 pounds away from my goal weight ! Sitting at 178 right now and would like to reach my goal of 160 pounds by the end of summer. Since i have been loosing weight i have been doing some weight training for an hour and cardio for half an hour everytime i workout which is about 5 times a week. My skin is still really loose and i have a lot of cellulite of my legs that i would like to reduce and tone up my body as well. Any hardcore exercises do any of you know ? Also which foods i should be including in my diet? I eat pretty healthy and do my best to stay away from junk food. I just want that tight toned body and since ive been weight training ive seen little results.

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far. 37 lbs is great.

What kind of training are you doing. Are you trying to increase the weight as often as possible?

Honestly, the loose skin and cellulite is likely excess fat and both of those conditions will improve as you stay in your calorie deficit and keep droping weight.

Progressive resistance training is going to help as well.
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Congrats! :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!
  • zarismom
    zarismom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im literally right behind you. My goal is 160 by the end of summer, and im at 206 right now. Started just 45 days ago at 230, and im on fire! I'm gonna add you! Let's do this!!
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    thank you for all of your support ! Just really want to tone up my body. Ive heard a few people tell me that the last ten pounds are the hardest. It is getting pretty hard but I know i can get down to my goal weight. Im just really focused on loosing these last pounds and tightening up my body