Hummus???!!!???

Options
2»

Replies

• go2grrl
    go2grrl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Cedar's has a fat free plain variety. It's missing the mild olive oil flavor for sure and is a bit on the tangy side.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love Sambra brand. They have a lot of different flavors. The buffalo flavor has a kick without being overpowering. :)
  • liztorto
    liztorto Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like Cedar's Garlic Lover's Hommus. I will eat it with whole wheat pita bread. I will put it on sandwiches. I also like to dip pretzel thins with it too.
  • BlissfulYoga
    BlissfulYoga Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's super cheap to make and EASY...this is coming from someone who is domestically challenged! LOL :)

I LOVE HUMMUS!!!!!
  • ADAVIS425
    ADAVIS425 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Whole Foods(their own brand) has an unbelievable black bean hummus.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    trader joe's is very good. sabra is decent. but nothing beats hummus freshly made just for you by a hot chick in a pair of heels and nothing else. i prefer mine with just a bit too much garlic and a little extra cayenne. and don't skimp on the olive oil, use the good stuff.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I am going to Trader Joes after work....no time to make the Hummus in this life!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I eat Sabra brand Roasted Garlic Hummus. It's 70 calories for 2 TBSP. I love it! I also eat it with pretzel thins, which are about 100 cals for 11 of them. It's my favorite snack :)
  • imabigvegan
    Options
    trader joe's is very good. sabra is decent. but nothing beats hummus freshly made just for you by a hot chick in a pair of heels and nothing else. i prefer mine with just a bit too much garlic and a little extra cayenne. and don't skimp on the olive oil, use the good stuff.

ummmm, i LIKE that kind of hummus too!! zowie!