Jillian's "30 day shred" or "ripped in 30"?

stargazgal
stargazgal Posts: 93 Member
edited 4:06AM in Fitness and Exercise
For those of you out there that have done both of these DVD's, which one do you prefer better:
30 day shred or ripped in 30?
ty
Jo

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    I am doing the shred - in 1 week I have lost an inch on my hips and some off my waist. I will probably be trying the ripped in 30 afterwards
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    bump Im curious on peoples opinions
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    I have her "Back in Action" and "Full Frontal" from a few years ago. Going to watch them tonight and possibly attempt one tomorrow morning. I like her on the BL DVDs, but her solo stuff is scary.....but effective. I'll have to see how this goes.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Bump ...Im interested in this...I completed the 30 day shred lost 13 inches and 9 lbs ...was thinking about Ripped in 30 next maybe so would like to hear some reviews on it...I highly recommend the shred though its rough but sooo worth it :)
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    I've done the Shred about three times, so I've got to say, I'm bored with it and have memorized all the banter. I like Ripped in 30 better, but I've only done Level 1. Better music and exercises are less boring--plus, the strength circuits seem to go faster because the 3 minutes are broken up into 1 min. segments in contrast to the shred where you do one strength move for 30 seconds and the other for a minute and a half--which can feel like an eternity.

I also like Jackie Warner's Xtreme Timesaver Training--very similar to Jillian but the exercises seem to flow better.

Hope that helps!:smile:
  • I just finished the shred this past month, doing ripped next. I think ripped just came out last month, so I don't know if anyone has completed it yet? But I loved the shred, and recommend it!
  • katemarjoram
    katemarjoram Posts: 203
    I did 30DS and loved it - RI30 isn't available in Australia yet. I've also done her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones DVDs.
  • curvycreation
    curvycreation Posts: 19 Member
    I just bought Shred yesterday and didn't even look in Ripped's direction! I'm just wondering if 20 mins a day is really going to help?
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    I just finished the shred this past month, doing ripped next. I think ripped just came out last month, so I don't know if anyone has completed it yet? But I loved the shred, and recommend it!

I completed ripped in 30! IT ROCKS! I loved it! I am now doing 6 wk 6 pack! Its good too, Shred is next and waiting beside my DVD lol
  • Niiiice good for you. Keep it up!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    I just bought Shred yesterday and didn't even look in Ripped's direction! I'm just wondering if 20 mins a day is really going to help?

It definitely helps!! I just started Level 2!!! Iam doing each level for 10days. In the first 10days I lost 4.5in overall!!! I love it. You can feel the burn, you drip sweat and you burn a ton of cals. Log under circuit training, general or if you have an HRM, log what that tells you! Happy shredding
This discussion has been closed.