Hi Ya'll

Options
Hey there! I have to say I just started using MFP less than a week ago. For the first time in a very long time this amazing little tool has me feeling motivated and simply fantastic about where I can go from here. I GOT THIS!!!!!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is a great tool!
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great support system. Add me if you're looking for a friend. It looks like we have similar goals.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome MFP is SUPER!!!!! I <3 it!!!!!
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    Are you a southern girl? I see you live in MI now! I'm in the ATL! Welcome to MFP! It's helped me so much! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need encouragement!
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will love it. So many helpful and positive people fell free to add me as a friend.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. If you looking for a friend, you got one with me. Feel free to add me.
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I find it very easy to use and helpful. People here are so supportive/ Please feel free to add me for encouragement/motivation. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • tkrallman
    tkrallman Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow... what a wonderful response! You guys totally rock! I'm looking forward to this wonderful journey, and am grateful there are others out there for support.

Again, Ya"ll ROCK!
  • sunnymoon8
    sunnymoon8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site to help you with your journey. :smile:
  • tkrallman
    tkrallman Posts: 29
    Options
    I wish I was a southern girl! I could fit in, in a heart beat. I totally love the southern weather and the laid back ease of most of the people.
  • monniemon
    monniemon Posts: 10
    Options
    hi,tkrallman: i just joined the site myself and i must say it is awesome, everyone is so supportive and warm. It is great 2b able 2 have that type of support especially from people have been/still goin through the same pitfalls as u. Welcome