I NEED motivation

Options
Im 22 with 2 babies.. i want to get back in shape but i really need motivation.. im currently working out with my husband but he slacks alot

Replies

• Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Do it for your babies :smile:
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    What is your "why?" That's your motivation.
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You can do it...if you really have the yearning....
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Don't rely on motivation. Whether you're "feeling it" or not, you have to make a decision to do this for yourself. Even when it's no fun.
  • heart4sole
    heart4sole Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Continue working out,eat healthy(Keep encouraging your husband to do so as well) and you will be a great example for your babies. By being a good example, your children will grow up to be healthy adults. : )
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Cut out the body of a girl from a magazine, put a picture of your face on hers and put in up on your bathroom mirror. Sounds silly but it helps!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Nobody but you can help you with motivation. You have to do it for yourself... nobody else.
  • txkatgrace
    txkatgrace Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Find ways to alternate your exercises, and include you babies; if your doin situps, let one of them sit on your stomach and make it playtime for them, they won't know the difference, if your doin cardio, chase them around the house. The more you include them, the more they will exercise as they grow.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    What do you want? Do you want to lose weight more than you want to be the way you are?
    I never lost weight because I had a child or a husband or because of any external reason. I lost weight because I finally wanted to feel better and live a better quality of life. I realized that I deserve to be healthy and live a full life. To get what I wanted I had to lose weight. Pure selfishness.

You can workout alone. You can do fun activities instead of working out. You can just increase your steps. You can join fitness challenges.
    You can lose weight by just watching your calorie intake though without a bunch of exercise.