Any recipes with low calories?

Options
yasmin_sah
yasmin_sah Posts: 1 Member
I'm struggling to find easy and cheap recipes that have low calories. If someone could please leave a link or tell me any, i would appreciated it. Thank youu

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can give you some ideas:Baked seasoned chicken breast, minute brown rice, and great value frozen broccoli steamed. Super cheap. Lemon pepper white fish: frozen white fish fillets, lemon, ground pepper, with sliced bell pepper, and diced purple onion and a bit of olive oil wrapped in foil for the recommended time on the package of frozen fish. Chicken salad sandwiches on whole wheat bread: cooked shredded chicken, Greek yogurt, and dill relish-mix in bowl then serve on bread with a sliced tomatoes. Beef stuffed bell peppers are healthy and cheap- if you google you will find various ways to make them.
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Whoops, for the lemon pepper fish- wrap them in foil and bake in oven the cooking time given on your frozen fish package
  • pernilleraavig
    pernilleraavig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. Last night i had this. Wrap, with avocado, sugar snaps, red peppers, corns, salmon, cream spread, and some creme fraiche. About 450 calories in this, and is was really tasty. Enjoy :)jqu6xb3rek6f.jpg
    h2yz563wsq6r.jpg
  • pernilleraavig
    pernilleraavig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    oh I forgot the spinach and tomatos.. :)
  • SSB09040
    SSB09040 Posts: 53 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    A quick, easy, inexpensive, low calorie and nutritious chowmein style meal.
    Beef/pork/chicken mince, pan fry until cooked.
    Season with stock powder/soya sauce/chillies/garlic/ginger etc.
    Add any finely shredded/sliced vegetables you have - onions, carrots, cabbage, Asian greens, capsicum, peas etc and cook through.
    Optional add noodles, instant or soft, at the end.
  • MelodieKindree
    MelodieKindree Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I chop vegetables into 1cm (half inch) I'm Canadian. About 2 cups worth. I use 1/4 Greek non fat plain yogurt , I would not use vanilla. Maxwell House or any NO SALT garlic and herb seasoning. So yummy and huge bowl full. So filling
  • chefjme
    chefjme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cooking light has tons of recipes, they show all nutritional values as well.
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    This sweet potato pie flavored smoothie is filling and I have it for breakfast sometimes. It makes a good breakfast or snack https://www.pinterest.com/pin/24629129186117092/sent/?sender=555842916417857525&invite_code=2f06c3ac7adf6dab03c969c26e235398