Hungry Girl!!

Options
I have seen this book but never bought it, but after using MFP for 2 weeks now and eating a lot of the same things day in day out I realized that this book will be my best friend!!! So I bought it and practically stocked up on everything needed to cook the entire book. I'll let you know my favorites as I make them. I'd love to hear your favs if you have this book already.

Replies

• fiddlechic
    Options
    I have seen this book but never bought it, but after using MFP for 2 weeks now and eating a lot of the same things day in day out I realized that this book will be my best friend!!! So I bought it and practically stocked up on everything needed to cook the entire book. I'll let you know my favorites as I make them. I'd love to hear your favs if you have this book already.
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    It does not look like you need to lose 54 lbs! You look great!
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Ok, Whats the name of the book??? Or did I miss it somewhere?

Thanks.....
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    She also has a great newsletter you can sign up for free. I did the other day and she sends all kinds of good tips and recipes. She also evaluates new products and gives her opinion. They are very helpful.:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • motivatedmama
    Options
    What is the author's name and how do you sign up for the newsletter?

127766.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ok, Whats the name of the book??? Or did I miss it somewhere?

Thanks.....

I think the name of it is 'Hungry Girl' :wink:

I just looked at the website, seems like a good one. I love the section on what's better to eat at Taco Bell, wish I would have read this last night!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    I think it is Hungrygirl.com give me a minute and I'll check on my email I just got one today.

118984.png
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    hungry-girl.com

118984.png
  • hairprincess
    Options
    I Looove hungry girl! Her recipes are awesome; I especially like her replacement recipes for brownies and noodle dishes.
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    i just signed up for the emails :happy:
  • KLS10
    KLS10 Posts: 127
    Options
    so I am 20 and NEVER cook. I think I have made stir fry 5x in my life and that is it.
    I just went on this website and guess what? Made a grocery list! The vegetarian recipes on there are amazing becuase I can NEVER find things that look good and use the soy meat. I am so excited to go to the store tommorrow for ingredients. This website is seriously amazing, if I wasn't on it right now I would probably be pigging out on pizza! The Veggie enchiladas and fettuchini look so good I want to go to the store for the ingredients right now! Thanks for spreading the word about it!:happy:
  • RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm totally digging these recipes and can't wait to try out a few. Also the bite it/fight it product recommendations. I am giving up Kraft mac n cheese in this house, I can't believe how many calories are in it! I mean, even for my 3 year old, (who's obviously not on a diet), that's insane. I am going to get that fiber mac & cheese recommended on there.
  • lucmclaren381
    Options
    Hi, i was looking on the Hungry girl site just the other day and looking at the chapters of the book the foods look really good, be lovely to see some of the recipes up here - im from the uk so dont think the book is available over here!x

124025.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the fiber one chicken fingers, I also tried the mix with shrimp... It tastes DELICIOUS.
  • KLS10
    KLS10 Posts: 127
    Options
    I wanted to bump this because this website is awesome! I just made the enchiladas and they were really good! And I never cook- maybe have used my oven twice in the 8 months ive lived where I am now. This site is AMAZING!:heart:
  • loomoyer
    Options
    This is a great website and newsletter. We have tried the Strawberry Cloud Pie, Onion Rings, and Chicken Nuggets (all with Fiber One).
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I've made a whole bunch of the recipes outta this book from appetizers and drinks to dinners and desserts. My family loves them.
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You can see her on that tube site, too. :wink:
    I love the site! I made the whopper switch a few months ago with a veggie burger and was very satisfied.
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just went and signed up and I can't wait for the daily emails. Thanks for the tip!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    This is great! I added the book to my Amazon wish list, I was thinking HG was a ic by a member here:blushing: