I did exercises almost 2 weeks included aerobic,zumba,belly and treadmill
Also im on diet
But what i got is my weigh become 68.3kg today and 2 days ago was 66.7kg

Did i do wrong on my exercise??

Replies

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is eating less calories than you burn. 80% calories consumed, 20% exercise.
    Are you eating at a calorie deficit?
    Weighing, measuring and logging every, single thing that you eat and drink?
    If so give it more time. Two weeks is not long enough.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Your body naturally fluctuates weight and should be measured over a 4-6 week period. Keep your path for that long and only make adjustments when needed.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    For weight loss you need a calorie deficit

Get yourself a food scale

Learn how to weigh solids

Use measuring cups for liquids

Log accurately
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Exercise won't make you put on weight. Eating more calories than you burn will.

2 weeks is too short a time scale.

Log accurately (weigh everything), keep exercising, and give it 4-6 weeks, if you still aren't losing weight, eat less. Repeat until you start losing weight.

• Donna_T_B
    Donna_T_B Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When you exercise, your muscles get strained and need to repair themselves. When this happens the muscles retain some water which could explain a weight gain after beginning a new exercise program. Keep up the good work!
  • kikok2016
    kikok2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is eating less calories than you burn. 80% calories consumed, 20% exercise.
    Are you eating at a calorie deficit?
    Weighing, measuring and logging every, single thing that you eat and drink?
    If so give it more time. Two weeks is not long enough.

Yeah i think i ate callories but not too much but im only drink mineral water and whey milk
    lets we see 2 weeks later
  • kikok2016
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    Your body naturally fluctuates weight and should be measured over a 4-6 week period. Keep your path for that long and only make adjustments when needed.

Okay
  • kikok2016
    Options
    Jams009 wrote: »
    Exercise won't make you put on weight. Eating more calories than you burn will.

2 weeks is too short a time scale.

Log accurately (weigh everything), keep exercising, and give it 4-6 weeks, if you still aren't losing weight, eat less. Repeat until you start losing weight.

Okay,i will try ur advise,thanks

• kikok2016
    Options
    When you exercise, your muscles get strained and need to repair themselves. When this happens the muscles retain some water which could explain a weight gain after beginning a new exercise program. Keep up the good work!

Ah..I see,okay
    Thanks for ur spirit