Looking for support and motivation

Options
Hi, my name is Mandy. I'm looking for help with losing weight. I have no motivation and feel tired all the time. I'm an anxious person, so I'm hoping that my anxiety will feed into this site/app and I'll make progress with my weight loss. But supportive people is also helpful, I don't have many to talk to.

Replies

• SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mandy! I'm Rebecca. I've absolutely been where you are (though my chronic laziness isn't nearly as legitimate a reason as your anxiety) and I know how tough it can be to get out of the rut. Just this past Monday, I went to the gym for the first time in more than a year with the intent to start the C25K running program. Each day is only thirty minutes, so I figured that I could push through even if I wanted to give up. Turns out I was so pumped by just making the trip to the gym that I spent an additional hour on the treadmill after the training program had ended. (I was walking, but still.)

Sometimes just starting can give you the motivation you need. And if you need someone there with you to cheer you on, I'm happy to be that person :)
  • jamesrandel81
    jamesrandel81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey You can add me be glad to help
  • DylsGrandma
    DylsGrandma Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can add me! We are all in this together!
  • MandyCandy512
    MandyCandy512 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! So far, it's actually helping.