Here again

Options
Hello everyone my name is haze I've been back and forth with working out and dieting I wanna stay focused and get healthier I am a heavy set guy 28 year old ready to take on this challenge and make a new path for my self any help would be great if hope to meet new people as well

Replies

• cjb3001
    cjb3001 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Get a bunch of good friends on here, eat enough for your body to still work properly, make sure you weigh everything and log it even if it doesn't look great.
    Hope you get what you need from using MFP, feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Mimosetta1967
    Mimosetta1967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Cristina I'm Italian and I started my diet on last thursday but i began to register results only from Monday 16/05. Anyhow 1 kg less but still 8 to go . the problem is my skinny minnie boyfriend who can eat everything without putting on any weight so when we are together my diet ... goes on holidays. But I'll try harder and harder sure that I'll succeed ... a positive attitude is helpful B)
  • jahaziel87
    jahaziel87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definitely having a positive attitude helps I'm having problems trying to motivate myself to go to the gym after work after being at work from 4am till 2 pm :(