If you're trying to lose 80lbs or more

Options
nicoletbrox
nicoletbrox Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
Then we are in the same boat. I'm trying to lose 100lbs total and have 89 more to go. I hope to have it all lost by February of next year but obviously the sooner the better lol. Could totally use people that are going through the same situation as motivation and accountability holders of mine. Add me and let's motivate each other

Replies

• nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nikki. I do want to lose between 80-100 pounds. I do not have a specific time frame but I would be more than happy to make a new friend that has similar goals.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75 and just wanted to encourage you all for starting!
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Myself have lost 44 with a lot more to go
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I messaged you, Lets chat :)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm down 65 with 22 left to go, you can totally rock this! You can add me if you like
  • Billiewilliams21
    Billiewilliams21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Billie. I just joined MFP I'm going to lose 120lbs. It would be cool to have a few friends in the same place as me. I'll add you if you don't mind.
  • lorisisler
    lorisisler Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am down 32 lbs since 3-3-16. I still have over a hundred to go...this is the first time ever that I know I got this!!!
  • scrubman
    scrubman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can do it. It is matter over mind. It has to matter to you to reach your goal more than you mind being the way you are now.
  • Curlykae89xx
    Curlykae89xx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 from Scotland and using this app with clean diet and exercise I have changed my life and lost 7 stone. Struggling to loose another two but quite happily turning obvious fat into muscle. Would really appreciate some help & encouragement along the way. Feel free to add me xx
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Its absolutely possible. I have lost 130 lbs since march of 2015. Im happy to help and share what worked for me. Ive attached a B4 and after picture.

wis4lqdgsbss.jpg
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Its absolutely possible. I have lost 130 lbs since march of 2015. Im happy to help and share what worked for me. Ive attached a B4 and after picture.

wis4lqdgsbss.jpg

Wow that's impressive great job
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I hear you I started at 225 and I am currently at 208 I want to be 150. You can do it I do gym 3 times a week and walk rest of week. I love mfp it's been a big help w the diet :)
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I lost 92 pounds 2 years ago, but have gained over half back. I'm back on track to do it again. If any of you would like to add me I would love the support and motivation. Thanks and have a great day!
  • merlosc33
    merlosc33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do it diet 80% of the work gym 30
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've a long way to go so I know how you feel. I'm looking to lose about half my current body weight just to get to a sensible size for my height. I'm disgusted at myself for letting it get so bad, but a little perseverance will get us there. Feel free to add me