Starting my diet day 1

Options
loric988
loric988 Posts: 2 Member
Today I have started an apple cider vinegar diet, along with exercises. I have weighed myself today and measured my hips, waist and Brest

Replies

• billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    dont think of it as a diet. diets suck
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hey @loric988 good luck out there! i've heard really good things about utilizing apple cidar, how do you plan on taking it its to nasty for me lol.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Why diet? If you just reduce calories to a slight deficit you will lose weight. I always felt like I was punishing myself with a diet. Now I just manage the portions of what I eat. When I focused on avoiding the calorie dense foods it wasn't a diet anymore. Exercise also helped because it allowed me to eat more. I never miss a meal and hate being hungry.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Don't diet - instead make lifestyle changes.

Eat regular food BUT measure portions. This gives you tools needed for maintaining your weight loss. Learning portion control is huge.

Apple cider vinegar was a fad back in the 1970's.....I guess it's back.
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/apple-cider-vinegar-and-health
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't like diets that restrict certain foods, this will only cause future binging!
  • trinateegardens
    trinateegardens Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    loric988 wrote: »
    Today I have started an apple cider vinegar diet, along with exercises. I have weighed myself today and measured my hips, waist and Brest

Awesome. Whatever works for you. I may even go back to doing that myself. Anyway people call these changes "diets" and will call them diets till the end of time. Lots of luck to you
  • merlosc33
    merlosc33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great I do the same