new start #501

Options
ptomom96
ptomom96 Posts: 2 Member
I have started and stopped my weight loss/lifestyle change journey so many times. This is yet another attempt. Every time I learn new information to make the next attempt more successful. I am really hoping this time I have everything figured out. If I can't get the weight off and change my life enough I am looking at bariatric surgery. I really want this to styick and I want to know at the end of my journey that I did this the natural way and on my own will power not through surgical means. I am seeing a dietician and have started (again) a low calorie low carb low fat diet and rededicated myself to 45 minutes of cardo everyday. So far so good with 6 pounds lost. I am on the wagon and it is Rollin'.

Replies

• brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Good for you for reaching out on the forums. We all try and try again, and what we learn from our attempts forms the cautionary tale that tells us how to try better next time. I'm a serial loser and re-gainer my whole life, and MFP has helped me stick with my plans and goals, AND helped me reboot when I fell away and started regaining for a while. Welcome and good luck!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
  • bigorange70
    bigorange70 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ptomom96 you can do this!!! Just remember that this is a lifestyle change. Don't restrict yourself from the foods you desire. Try your best to stay in your calorie allotment for each day and eat what you like. If you restrict yourself to much it just leads to frustration and failure. You can do this!!!
  • jamesrandel81
    jamesrandel81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • HazelAnnSmith
    HazelAnnSmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your friends list I have started again paid me money for 1 year so I mean business. I day at a time we can do it this time ☺️
  • jamiemaxaner
    jamiemaxaner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am working toward surgery, im getting bypass! Keep up the work it will be worrh it! Add me im lloking for friends