Hi from Colorado!

Options
lovin' my new app! Keeps me going. Anyone from Colorado? I'm on my second round of the HCG diet. I have lost a total of 62 pounds.

Replies

• jessilea53
    jessilea53 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! Originally from Aurora, but living in Wyoming now! 62 lbs WTG!

Jessica
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from Colorado as well :) And you look pretty familiar to me! Friend me if you'd like!
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful state!!! Goood luck on loosing weight! I'll be out there again at the end of summer!
  • amyvedes
    amyvedes Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Im from Colorado too. I just had my second child 6 weeks ago and have about 60lbs to lose. So this will be a journey
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Broomfield!! ;) Working on about a 40-lb loss total (with any luck!!)....heading up to Breck tomorrow and through the weekend to escape the heat!! ;)
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Another Colorado-er. I'm down south though, near the Tech Center. Good luck!
  • StacyAS999
    StacyAS999 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm on Colorado Springs! :smile:
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello Colorado friends! I'm in Longmont (just north of Denver) Friend me! Would love to be able to whine about weather to those that are feelin it too :laugh:
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm in Orlando, FL but my son is stationed at Fort Carson in Colorado... looks beautiful out there!
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Little hot for my taste...no way you'd catch me in FL this time of the year.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Denver here! Add me if you'd like - this goes for everyone!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Colorado here too!
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello there... I'm currently living in Aurora, CO. I am a single mother of 4 teens and it is a handful. I love this site and would love to have more friends on here from the area.

Hope all has been well.

Ms. Reyna