Let's Get There!

Options
I am really excited about being committed to this site for the next 6 weeks. If you look at my profile you can see I'm here today, and gone for three - five weeks! I am a seafood restaurant junkie and a cheese-aholic BUT I am committed to 95% transparency (I'm still trying to be honest about my late night snacking!) and logging! So ANY SUPPORT would be SO immensely appreciated! Thanks and good luck!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you need support, I'll help! :)
  • keepkickingbutt
    keepkickingbutt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! You've come to a great place!

At first I felt the same as you about my BAD SNACK HABITS :p, but have found that logging really helps! Of course it's important to be honest about what's going in your cakehole, but also it's been a real eye opener to find out which foods are better than others.

Logging ALL your food makes it really easy to see how many calories all the snacks have, and that can help you make your choices according to how many calories you've eaten on a particular day, without feeling too much of the guilts! ;)

And don't worry - we all go over sometimes. As another MFP member said - if you're struggling it doesn't mean you're failing - it means you're still trying !!!

All the best to you. YOU CAN DO IT! :)
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Be honest with your logging, doesn't matter if you're in the RED, you'll see that if you're honest with yourself you'll be pushing for keeping it under and sometimes skipping that night snack all together.

Cheese is a big no no for me now. I too was addicted to cheese but now I only have very little and always light cheeses.
  • JeanneGreenie
    JeanneGreenie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • shanique73
    Options
    Thanks for the tips and support!