What should I eat?

ChantalGG
ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
I have 464 calories left for the day and it is 10:34pm.
What should I eat? my calories are set for 1200 so i should eat something or i will be way under.

Replies

• hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    eat some cheese, drink a glass of milk and go to bed.
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Ice Cream with Caramel syrup and M&M's
    :love:
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    I was just going to ask the same thing. I have 393 left....not really hungry and its late. Should i or shouldnt I?
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    This late at night you need to eat protein. Eating protein will speed up your metabolism while you sleep and burn fat. So eat cottage cheese, chicken, fish, drink a glass of lowfat milk, some nuts, .... something with protein, do not eat anything with fat or carbs in it or it will get stored as fat!!!!
  • ChantalGG
    Are you guys trying to sabotage me? lol I want milk but i need something to go with it.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    peanut butter and banana smoothie

take some yogurt or frozen yogurt, peanut butter, and a banana, put some ice and blend away should be at least 300 calories or so.
  • Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    I eat a handful of nuts, although filled with fat - they are the "good" fat and will help lower cholesterol. A couple ounces of nuts will add quite a bit of calories.
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    I just had blueberry greek yogurt with 1/4 cup of Special K protein mixed in....LOADED with protein. Does have some carbs...but I feel that the protein outweighs the carbs. Good stuff!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Ice Cream with Caramel syrup and M&M's
    :love:

Oooh, you're mean, haha.

PB&J? Idk, haha. Thats what I pretty much what I always turn to if I have too many calories left for the day. I'm such a 5yr old.
  • xcirce
    xcirce Posts: 20 Member
    Some peanut butter on wheat toast & milk. =]
  • ChantalGG
    Mmm Now I am actually hungry reading this stuff. lol I think i will try a peanut butter protein shake maybe half a banana in it. I do want PB&J lol I already had one today though.
  • ChantalGG
    I didnt know that about the protein before bed. I sometimes snack on saltines and peanut butter with a glass of milk before bed. I guess i will change that so i can get to my goal quicker.
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    what ever you do make sure it is protein!!! and not carbs or fat
  • ChantalGG
    what ever you do make sure it is protein!!! and not carbs or fat
    You are scaring me. lol I will not add crackers to my shake or try not to anyways. :wink:
  • ChantalGG
    Are bananas bad to eat right now then??