New from Texas

Options
I went to the Doctor a couple of weeks ago after a mountain biking accident (broken rib, punctured lung) and when I stepped on the scales for THAT part of my visit I was shocked. I'm fairly active but have never weighed that much. I haven't been able to run or exercise so I figured I better start watching what I eat. I found MFP and have started tracking what I'm eating it has helped alot.

Replies

• Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ouch! Welcome! :) Myfitnesspal is awesome for tracking food. I've been here 170 days now! Enjoy! :)
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Hey there from Ft Worth, sorry to hear about your wreck hope you're on your way to a speedy recovery
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Welcome aboard !!! You will find a tremendous amount of support here :-)

- Beth in NC
  • cliffhackler
    Options
    Thank You. Looking forward to it. Dallas/Fort Worth is my stomping grounds. I've been able to walk and I think my lung is back to capacity - my rib is gonna take a while I think, but should be able to start running some next week in my "walks" - we'll see. Thanks for the welcome.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Howdy fellow Texan! Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you are healing well. This site will definately help you track your caloric intake and you will make some great friends along the way!

JT