To pee or to eat...THAT is the question

Options
reepobob
reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
Am I the only person who has this problem? Sometimes I drink so much water that I can't tell if I am getting cramps from being hungry or if I simply need to go to the bathroom and relieve myself...what is a poor guy to do? I don't want to do the wrong thing...ANY help you can provide would be appreciated...

Thanks!

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    If you discover that urine is leaking from your penis, that is a good indication that you need to pee.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If you discover that urine is leaking from your penis, that is a good indication that you need to pee.

!!!!!!! :laugh: !!!!!!!
  • Ash10Dent
    Ash10Dent Posts: 75
    Options

bahahhahahahha
  • candistyx
    candistyx Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    The analogy fails in that unfortunately I can't just squirt all the blood out and be relieved :P
    (gross enough? I can try harder)
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    Options

HILARIOUS.

umm, go pee, and if you still think you're hungry, go eat something.
  • EmicaL
    EmicaL Posts: 31
    Options
    pee first, eat second...
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I agree with trying to use the washroom first, and if it doesn't work, try to eat something. Just make sure you aren't drinking TOO MUCH water. You shouldn't be having stomach cramps from drinking too much!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

HILARIOUS.

Freakin hysterical!!!!! *whispering to everyone..Hey guys is he actually serious?"
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    OMG, that is hilarious! I almost wet myself reading that....maybe it is too much water after all! :drinker: That is quite the problem to have Bob.....and to think you are still young, just wait until you're...{{ehhem}}, a Senior Citizen!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good Luck, I hope you get some answers to your dilema :flowerforyou:

~melissa
  • kirsteinm
    kirsteinm Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Hysterical!

I was going to reply, but nothing can top this. :laugh:
  • Heather75
    Options

HILARIOUS.

Freakin hysterical!!!!! *whispering to everyone..Hey guys is he actually serious?"

Psst. No. He's kidding. ;)
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Bob, All I can say is no freaking wonder ur so popular on this site!! :laugh: :laugh: Ur a riot!!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

HILARIOUS.

Psst. No. He's kidding. ;)

Psst. Thanks!! (note to self..Bob is a jokester)
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh my... All those responses. Anyway, try spacing out what you drink a little more. I know cause I sorta encounter a similar problem. I carry my water bottle with me all day and try to drink my 8 glass minimum but i get so busy that I find my self chugging 32 oz. just to get it in. Like right now at 10:30 at night right after my workout just to be able to write that I drank all my water I chugged the whole thing. When I do this, I too can feel a little cramppy and you can't just pee right away cause the water's in your stomach not your blood stream filtering into your kidneys then bladder.

So basically try to spread it out a little more. If necessary cut back about 1 cup in your allotment and see if that helps. And of course...try to pee, then try to nibble a healthy snack.

Hope it works out for you!:smile:
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Wow, drink less water maybe? Sorry I don't have a good solution but this whole post is funny.
  • reepobob
    Options
    To those that gave me serious responses, I truly feel that you have a wee bit more couth than the wisecracking tinkleheads that made fun of my urinary conundrum...

For those that made fun, PISS OFF!

For the record, I had a nice long wee wee and found that I wasn't hungry...SCORE!
  • reepobob
    Options
    The analogy fails in that unfortunately I can't just squirt all the blood out and be relieved :P
    (gross enough? I can try harder)

Sorry hun, I am already going to hell...I couldn't help myself...
  • Heather75
    Options
    To those that gave me serious responses, I truly feel that you have a wee bit more couth than the wisecracking tinkleheads that made fun of my urinary conundrum...

For those that made fun, PISS OFF!

For the record, I had a nice long wee wee and found that I wasn't hungry...SCORE!

I'm glad you figured it out. Well done!
  • UDTsunamiSurfer
    UDTsunamiSurfer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Piss or Hunger pangs... Really? My advice is see a doctor but I don't think gastrology or urology is ur particular problem =)

Piss Off? BaHahaha DUDE!!!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Favorite thread of the day :) I'm not sure I've EVER had that problem, but I'd sooner pee than hold it to eat enough food to see if the urge will subside, lol. You are unique!! :)