Hi there!

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Jess and I'm from Huber Heights, OH. I currently work for our local cable company as a customer service representative, but am job searching for other options. I am a 28 year old single mother of one 7 year old little boy who is the light of my life. I also go to school part time and am majoring in English Education with goals of becoming an English teacher for grades 7-12. So far, weight loss has been a losing battle. I admit that I have a hard time sticking to any exercise regime and dieting is almost impossible due to my schedule. I also have problems with my thyroid so it makes my body hold onto weight with a death grip. Because of recent news I got from my doctor, I've decided I MUST stop giving up so easily and stick to my goals so that I can get healthy for my son. I'm here mostly for encouragement in my weight loss journey and am excited to give my support to others as well.

Replies

• kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! Good luck! :) You can do it!
  • danacromwell1
    Options
    Welcome! Remember, just because something is hard doesn't mean it's impossible. And it IS hard to stick to healthy eating and an exercise program. Keep up with the food journal. If you are thinking about eating something, log it in the journal first to see how it will affect your daily numbers. You may think twice about it!!!! Be the example for your son!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:)
  • JeanneGreenie
    JeanneGreenie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hoping your health is okay and can't wait to help you along your journey!