48lbs Down and Counting!

Options
LittleMissYoYo
LittleMissYoYo Posts: 88 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
I began my weight loss journey in January 2014, and now two years on I feel MUCH better about it! I can finally run up the stairs instead of carting myself up and puffing away at the top, the roll of fat that use to choke me as I lay on my back has GONE, and best of all... I am a different person!

From 15st 9lbs to 12st 2lbs.

I followed a calorie intake on My Fitness Pal and I also eat Weight Watchers meals as well as Slimming World meals,

and the cardio? I just walk my dog for from 4-5 times a week for up to 60 minutes ^_^ NO GYM HERE!

9656e64d-a974-4b1d-9d62-93c40eceb02f_zps0bj4yi79.jpg

9cc38d1c-8908-41b0-897e-776b013bd362_zps6uh7rkcy.jpg

7390e8e7-cabe-45c6-a1aa-bbf10e5f276f_zpseyvf2tyh.jpg

49ea24fe-120a-4383-bcd9-16ce7ee771e2_zpsjed8hpwy.jpg

I've also started Vlogging my last 20lbs on YouTube, TOTALLY wish I started way back when I was heavier but oh well!
If you're interested my user name is:

Kelly VS Jelly

I do weekly Friday weighdays, thoughts, goals, cheat days, my downs and ups, as well as reviews on workouts on YouTube too xxxx

Replies

• dunkut
    dunkut Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LittleMissYoYo
    Options
    dunkut wrote: »
    Great job!

Thank you so much xxx
  • Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well done. What a difference.
  • DeanQuinto
    DeanQuinto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job. Major difference especially the backside pictures. Your're down 48, so how much more to go to your goal?
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Great job and I wish you continued success on your newer , healthier lifestyle!
  • LittleMissYoYo
    Options
    DeanQuinto wrote: »
    Great job. Major difference especially the backside pictures. Your're down 48, so how much more to go to your goal?

I only need another 14lbs but it's proving difficult as I've been practically the same weight now for over 4 months xxx
  • LittleMissYoYo
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Great job and I wish you continued success on your newer , healthier lifestyle!

Thank you! xxx
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great work,you look awesome
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Do you mind me asking how tall you are? Just curious how I might look once I get to 170lbs
  • jenni0605
    jenni0605 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a great job and you look wonderful!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication....you look great!
  • LittleMissYoYo
    Options
    Tanukiko wrote: »
    You look amazing! Do you mind me asking how tall you are? Just curious how I might look once I get to 170lbs

I'm quite short, at just over 5'0 xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!