I need to be remotivated

Options
Well let's see I've lost 65 pounds since I gave birth in November... but I won't take credit for the first 50 pounds cause that came off by itself within a week. But I've been working out and dieting since Jan and I've only lost 15 pounds. At first I was totally motivated and getting up at 7am and working out. Walking everyday, etc. But in March my husband went to prison and my head has been so clogged I just stopped. I've lost a few pounds just due to stress. But now I'm stuck and I think even gained 4 pounds. I keep telling myself I'm gonna do it, but my body just won't let me. I don't mind what I weigh but I need to get rid of baby belly. I'm probably holding 20 pounds in my lower abdomen. Any suggestions or tricks? Ideas to trick myself to get motivated again...help!!

Replies

• MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Why did you start in the first place? What was your reason for wanting to start in the very beginning? What originally sparked your fire to live a healthier life style? - that's your motivation. That's what you hold on to when you don't feel like it.
  • celticmedic
    celticmedic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in a stalemate as well and have been now for 3 years. I can't seem to find that drive or desire. But I've made the step in the right direction by posting in here.
  • bradmorris67
    bradmorris67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well we need to take a moment with that great thespian & modern-day philosopher Shia LeBeouf (thats french for beef you know)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0