Weight Loss Prizes!!!!!

Options
Does anyone have any incentives for reaching their weight loss goals? For me, I'm gonna go to Ruth's Chris or some overpriced restaurant, purchase a new belly ring (haven't bought one in years), and buy some new jeans. Trivial, but I'm looking forward to it!!!!

What are some of your prizes???

Replies

• noel_gray
    noel_gray Posts: 3
    Options
    I couple of new outfits, and if I lose enough within time, a bathing suit. I've not worn a suit in 5+ years.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I started a charm bracelet at the beginning of this journey and I purchase a new charm for every 10 pounds gone! can't wait to buy my next one (just 2 more pounds)
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My prizes are in my signiture. Everytime I write something on here I see them and just think "Awww yeah..come on girl!!" :laugh:
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    New bras for sure! And when I get to my final goal and start maintenance, I want to splurge on a very nice new suit to wear to interviews and stuff. With the jacket, pants, and at least one skirt (maybe two), and definitely some new shirts to wear with it!
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    I started a charm bracelet at the beginning of this journey and I purchase a new charm for every 10 pounds gone! can't wait to buy my next one (just 2 more pounds)

what a great idea!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    I have little incentives for each 20 pounds. One thing I make sure of is my "prize" is never, ever connected to food! Examples; I just reached my 20 pounds..I'm going to get my nails done and a full spa pedicure. I usually only do 1 at a time and I only get the quickie pedi! At 40, I'm getting my permanent eyeliner done, and at 60 I'm renewing my SeaWorld pass. Became depressing when I couldn't fit in the rides and that nasty voice in my mind kept hearing "Wow, she's bigger than Shamu"! Obviously nobody ever really said that but I'm a victim of childhood obesity. Children can be cruel, and it's hard to forget those things!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options

I think that's so cool!!!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Ive decided to quit spending money on ww and start using that for my reward money.
    However I havent quite decided what I want those rewards to be. ANYTHING BUT FOOD thats for sure.
  • raymamy7
    raymamy7 Posts: 2
    Options
    I never really thought about rewarding myself, thats a great idea! I think my first prize will be new clothes at my 20 pound mark!
  • noel_gray
    noel_gray Posts: 3
    Options

I love that idea!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Mine are in my signature :) my first reward for getting under 300 was new makeup ;)
  • RainyDayKelli
    RainyDayKelli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking new tattoos :)
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Mine are in my signature :) my first reward for getting under 300 was new makeup ;)

I have a tattoo that goes from my side (right beside my boob) down to my hip. It hurt like hell, worse than any other tatt I've gotten, but totally worth it.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options

I absolutely adore that idea.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    In another 30 lbs, it's skydiving time!!!
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    yea!!! white shirt,skinny blue jean's and some BLING BLING!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • McghanK
    McghanK Posts: 120
    Options
    I think I just want to bea bel to wear a 2 piece bathing suit and those hip jeans :)
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Hair cut and perm at 20 # lost.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I thought of another one today! When I get down to my goal (or somewhere close to it, where I feel comfortable), I am going to spring for the Zumba instructor training so I can start teaching classes!!!
  • PinkZeppelin
    Options
    My prize for getting fit/toned is to reward others by running outside with a shirt off! I will show off all my hard work anywhere I get the chance to. I'm doing p90x and I will want everyone to know when they see me running around with a six-pack :)

Obviously I'll need clothes that fit me better, because I recently bought some shorts and now they don't fit me anymore.