Pregnancy weight

Options
Any postpartum mamas needing to lose weight? Feel free to add me!! My son is 2.5 years old. My daughter turned 7 weeks yesterday! I gained 35 with my son & 18 with my daughter. I have already lost the weight I gained with my daughter within 2 weeks of having her. I need to lose the weight from my son that I gained. I am 178 & 5'3. I would like to get down to 140. I weighed 152 when I got pregnant with my son. I lost my weight before using this app for our wedding in 2012. I went from 182 to 150. I hope I can do it again! My main source of exercise will be walking/jogging on my treadmill & walking outside with the kiddos in the stroller.

Replies

• annajaynemanvell
    annajaynemanvell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya that's me! My daughter is 10.5 months old and I'm currently trying to loose my extra weight and slim down. I shall add you!
  • SDB210
    SDB210 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Meeee!!
    My daughter is 6 weeks old. Last year I lost 35 lbs and reached my goal weight right before I fell pregnant with her! I gained 42 lbs during my pregnancy and lost 20 lbs within a week of having her. I'm now working on the final 22!
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I will add you!
    I am in the same boat my daughter is 7 yrs old and my son is 18 months old and I am currently losing the baby weight I gained with my daughter over 7 yrs ago
    my stats are
    5t tall
    182ish
    26 yrs old
  • lgregory6540
    lgregory6540 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've lost all the weight I gained from baby as I didn't gain much with him but it made me realize how big I was and now that he's 10 months i regret not having more photos of he and I but I had too much body shame especially when I couldn't even blame my weight on baby!
    I'm 5'4 - starting weight almost 233 (Jan 7, 2016), current weight 209lb. Goal is 160lb (for now).
  • youngandaspiringxo
    youngandaspiringxo Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes. I have a 12 month old. I'm 5'3 158 pounds. Got up to almost 200 when I was pregnant. I'm 8 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight. Need to lose 15 more after that to get to my "realistic" goal weight. Feel free to add me!
  • jjansma724
    jjansma724 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My daughter is almost 10 months old and I'm definitely trying to lose some extra weight! I'm 5'8 and 172 lbs...I've already lost 35 and have about 30 more to reach my goal of 140-145. I gained about 30 during pregnancy, so its not really "baby" weight that I'm trying to lose now, but still add me and we can motivate each other!
  • omima07
    omima07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I just had my second baby in October! I gained 40 pounds and now I'm 10 pounds away from pre pregnancy weight! Then I have another 20 for my healthy weight!
  • xmaplegunmanx
    xmaplegunmanx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I had a c-section 1 year ago and have about 10-15 more pounds to go! :) I have a very stubborn csection pooch.
  • Doughyable
    Doughyable Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I have a 2 year old boy and 8 week old girl. Gained 40 pounds with my boy but lost that in first year, and have gained 34 pounds again with my girl so need to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight
  • AMaro215
    AMaro215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for adding me
  • annajaynemanvell
    Options
    I'll add you! I had a c-section 1 year ago and have about 10-15 more pounds to go! :) I have a very stubborn csection pooch.

I do too
  • annajaynemanvell
    Options
    I really struggle with the excess of fat lerking above my c section scare. I'm guessing once the muscles have repaired fully it may go down it for no I look like kangaroo.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Come and join us in this postpartum group where we encourage each other and do a weekly weigh in.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum
  • elizabethpittman80
    elizabethpittman80 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies! I'm a mother of 4 and my youngest is 3 months old. I just started a week ago being serious about losing the weight. I'm nursing too so trying to balance that.
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options

I do too

I do too :(
  • Akilah_green
    Akilah_green Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, only my son is almost 2. I'm 5'4 and was 200 pounds when pregnant. I only got down to 179 after having him and I've maintained that until now! I'm down to 162 as of now and my goal is about 130 pounds! Feel free to add me
  • AndrelleJohnson
    AndrelleJohnson Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can understand where you coming from. My son is going on 3 next month and the highest I've weight 215lbs when I was pregnant and years after I had him. My family keep telling me that it's not baby weight anymore it's just fat and it's probably is but it's whatever. But now I'm 3.4lbs away from being my post pregnancy weight/ high school weight of 180. (Y'all I'm so proud of myself) I still have another 10-20lbs I want to lose as well.

But any who y'all can add me.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I gained a whopping 70lbs when I got pregnant! It took me exactly one year to take it off and I've maintained for 8 years now.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Come and join us in this postpartum group where we encourage each other and do a weekly weigh in.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum