2 months in and haven't changed

Options
I've been dieting and working out for two months and I can't tell if I look any different. I know I'm not the best with my diet but I try to keep the calories low at least. Can anybody else see anything?

2 months ago tan shirt
Current in blue shirt
57olztvwsojm.jpeg
hrn0sh4lpkhv.jpeg
4z940jnn0jdu.jpeg
jyd3hc3hyu62.jpeg

Replies

• snagra23
    snagra23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tummy area shows a lot of improvement in my opinion!
  • celticmedic
    celticmedic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Tummy seems flatter
  • awaite3
    awaite3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you I'm not trolling for compliments I'm just feeling a little defeated and wanted to see if there have been any changes. It's hard to see them on yourself.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Yes tummy is Def flatter!
  • mawmawhueber
    mawmawhueber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think your thighs look thinner too. Keep up the good job and stay true to yourself.
  • bunnymom27
    bunnymom27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see it too, your whole middle is slimmer! Good job!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Be sure to post some pictures in another three months. Great way to track your progress. You're doing great!
  • CindyFooWho
    CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oh definitely. And in the good spots. Remember, slower is better!
  • cesser1
    cesser1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I agree. Much tighter and slimmer in the waist.
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a change. You've only got a tiny body anyway so there's only little to lose visual wise. You may find you'll notice more on the scale movement...and think about the health benefits.

You look great before and after
  • NovaDuck
    NovaDuck Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    As above, yes! Your waist looks quite slimmer! Well done! :smiley:
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Tummy is smaller and the tush is shapelier. Took me a fraction of a second to spot it.
  • VitaSh
    VitaSh Posts: 113 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Don't feel defeated! 2 months is a good time to create a good habit and see some minor changes (I see some!) IMO but it's not long enough for drastic change and that's ok. It may take time but it takes time to get healthy or unhealthy. You're doing great! If it was easy everyone would be walking around with 6 packs but imo, success then is much sweeter :) It's also not all about calories btw, body composition has a loooot to do with your macronutrient breakdown (carbs, protein, fats) in addition to a caloric deficit.
  • texasjean08
    texasjean08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Girl, you can definitely tell in the tummy area and your thighs. Keep it up....you're doing great!
  • awaite3
    awaite3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. My goal is to loose another 41lbs to get to the correct weight for my height. I haven't been that weight since 5th grade.