• merlosc33
    merlosc33 Posts: 38 Member
    Me I want one so bad
  • merlosc33
    merlosc33 Posts: 38 Member
    I just don't know where
  • jbconnelly
    jbconnelly Posts: 170 Member
    I just got my first one back in october and I'm ready for another. Anyone have one on the inside of their bicep? I want one there but i feel like it's going to hurt like hell!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    edited May 2016
    yeah, i want another sleeve started, thigh pieces, hand pieces... too many and not enough ££

i kinda like the idea of getting my ears pointed too but that's a different convo altogether hah
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    I would like to get rid of the one I have, it is faded and not so pretty any more
  • pichiPurinsesu
    edited May 2016
    do you still like it though? could you get it touched up or even better, covered to make it even more pretty?
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    What advice would you all give to a first timer? I'm thinking of one to honor a love one that has passed on, but placement and fear of pain are holding me back.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    the pain is completely bearable (some find it almost therapeutic!)

placement; go for anywhere you like, just keep in mind places that are boney will sting a little more like your Ribs, ankle, shoulder blade and near your elbow is not pleasant.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Iv got 4..always room for more. I love tatts
  • Dannigreen31
    What advice would you all give to a first timer? I'm thinking of one to honor a love one that has passed on, but placement and fear of pain are holding me back.

I got one in memory of my grandad. It's small and behind my ear. Took minutes and pain isn't that bad at all.
  • Dannigreen31
    Maximus wrote: »
    Iv got 4..always room for more. I love tatts

I do too.

Oh, wait. You said tatts.

Nevermind.

;)
  • chrazyfarmer
    chrazyfarmer Posts: 16 Member
    I have a sleeve but it takes soooooo long to do if you have big ones . I get bored sat there. Love the results tho .
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    I have a few I would like to get to add to my collection. Just trying to decide which one first.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    My daughter is a tattoo artist. The only problem is her finding the time to fit me in! I've financially supported her career so they are free. Not sure what the next one will be.

I have always wanted to get a tattoo from a female, I feel like she would be more sensitive to what I actually want versus sort of doing it his own way. Maybe a little less attitude as well :)
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    My daughter is a tattoo artist. The only problem is her finding the time to fit me in! I've financially supported her career so they are free. Not sure what the next one will be.

I have always wanted to get a tattoo from a female, I feel like she would be more sensitive to what I actually want versus sort of doing it his own way. Maybe a little less attitude as well :)

You'd be surprised. There are some amazing artists out there; female and male. It's always nice having an original piece drawn out for you
  • getfit_fritch26
    getfit_fritch26 Posts: 35 Member
    Yessss! I started with one little on on my foot and have worked my way up to 8...my last one was a skull and roses piece on my thigh. Right now I am trying to save up to start my sleeve
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Yes! I have ideas for at least 4 I want.
    The word "poiema" on top of my shoulder.
    A feather on my side.
    My kids names on my left hip.
    My wedding date on my wrist in roman numerals.
  • brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    I'm always looking to get another one, but I'm so picky about them that I only get them once in a great while. Now I want one, and summer is coming up so I'm waiting until the fall. Getting my left sleeve started this year, I'm stoked!