Lets do thisssss!

Options
I'm ready to stop eating the way I used to and start eating the way I know i'm supposed to! I know it's not going to be easy but i'm sure that I am ready this time! I sure would love to have a support group and hopefully I will find that here! Feel free to add me if you are reading this and would like to request me... I will try to stay as positive as I can and support and motivate anyone who does the same for me! As I said in my last post I am a diabetic and learning to live with it. My goal is to lose enough body fat to stablize my blood sugars and hopefully reverse this horrible disease! All positive feed back and encouragment is welcome.

Replies

• mrman44445
    mrman44445 Posts: 20
    Options
    yeah right on
  • renesamuel
    Options
    Hey you can beat the big "D"...I have faith in you!!!
  • sakwari
    sakwari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You've come to the right place. Believe in your self know that you can achieve anything you put your mind to and you will see results. It's not an overnight thing, we will all have ups and downs but we are all here for one thing...to live healthier lives.
  • wilburyT
    wilburyT Posts: 13
    Options
    Good luck , I have just started this a week ago and I am finding coming on here is a great help to keep me motivated .
  • BuddhaBabeee
    BuddhaBabeee Posts: 105
    Options
    Honestly, it is SO easy. People are like "Omg I'm gonna miss my cake ;("
    No you really don't... maybe like for 3 days. Then you realize, oh this is really nice feeling :D